• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Woodson that much better than Stotts??

Wurider05

I stated when Stotts got fired that we should have kept him and I want to establish that again> Watch how well he does with the Bucks. Damn everyone who leaves us goes on to bigger and better things while we are the same franchise no one wants to play for. We should have kept Stotts. You mark my words on that one! Did he get fired because he didn't tank the season like they wanted him to?

I think both coaches deserve the opportunities they have been given. The trend in the NBA has been, in the past, to recycle coaches. It seems that over the last couple of years, more long time assistants are getting their chance.

I think Terry Stotts was in a no win situation in Atlanta and should do well in Milwaukee. Mike Woodson is a good coach though that deserves the opportunity in Atlanta. I think he will grow with the team as a coach.

Dwane Casey is getting a long overdue opportunity in Minnesota. Hopefully, someone like Marc Iavaroni will get his chance in Seattle now that Nate McMillan has moved on.

Eric Musselman and Terry Porter deserve another chance though.