Workout_Aug22_4.jpgWorkout_Aug22_4.jpg

Dan Dickau shooting

Workout_Aug22_3.jpgWorkout_Aug22_3.jpg

New director of player development Alex English

Workout_Aug22_2.jpgWorkout_Aug22_2.jpg

Big Dog again

Workout_Aug22_1.jpgWorkout_Aug22_1.jpg

Shareef

These pics look like they were poorly taken.

Whats really impressive to me is seeing GR jump right in and join in the volountary workouts (which a certian Mr Kukoc opted to not do). He could line up a million and ten excuses to not participate (moving, getting settled, the fact that theyre optional practices) but he's hard at work instead of hangin in strip joints or doing the 'individual workout' thing (ie hangin in strip joints lol). I like seeing that, I think it's going to take away some of that early season bumbling that we've seen in the past with this and lots of other teams out there.

HAHAHA thanks Kudzu, now all we need is to get rid of poppa Billy! LMAO. Hey BTW, Kudzu, did my contrib to the squawk never show up? I'm just wondering cause my title thingy never changed to 'squawk supporter', not that the title is important, but I wanted to make sure my little bit made it in.

Yeah I will agree Theo looks in good shape,although we can't see much of Nazr to get a indication on what shape he is in.I am pretty sure he is keeping in shape as he likes to return to the University of Kentucky and work with the coaches there on his conditioning. BTW SHareef is the one who looks like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. The Brotha needs a shave bad.LOL!