• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Funny John Rocker story

chillzatl

• Admin

on of my coworkers is from St. Simons and he has a lot of friends that still live down there. One of his buddies that lives there was out in one of the bar/restaurants there, with his a girlfriend of his when they see John Rocker (he owns a house down there). So this girl he's with was a big fan of his. So she goes over to him and is like "Hi John, I'm a big fan, could I get your autograph". So rocker looks at her and says "get away from me, you [censored] ****". Well, naturally girl is floored. So she goes back to her table and tells the guy. So he gets pissed and goes over tehre and says something like "hey man, that wasn't cool, she's just a fan of yours". So rocker says "if you don't like it, you can [censored] off too". So they leave..

Well, the next day they get invited to a party down there at one of teh big beach houses by a friend of the guys who owned the bar they were in. They go to this place and it's a ballin, big ass house right on the beach. So after a while the girl see's rocker there. Well after talking to some people, she learns it's HIS house, his party. So later in the night the girl sneaks off, finds his bedroom and takes a [censored] in his closet floor. Naturally, they leave soon after this.

The next day her and the guy are chilling out on the beach, not far down from his house. THey see him and a few other guys walking down the beach. As he walks by, they overhear him talking about how he can't believe some people. He throws a party and invites all these people and someone has the balls to take a [censored] in his closet.

HAHA. I got a good laugh out of that, maybe you will to. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

HAHAHAHAHA

I saw him on an interview on a news show recently. He said and acted like he had grown up some, until they asked him if he still believed what he said about the subway comment, and he went off, I thought they were going to have to terminate the interview. He looked like he had been on the beach, he had long surfer hair