• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: Vlade Divac

BlackHawkDown

I say we can all agree that hes in the TOP 10 centers RITE NOW.

Not too physical but a SMART PLAYER! Even with the flops, shoot... if it works, then HEY- keep DOING THEM. He must be taking lessons from REGGIE MILLER smile.gif

But other than that, how can u not like a starting center with these numbers...

11.1 ppg, 8.40 rpg, 3.7 apg, 1.18 bpg shooting at .472

pretty good numbers for a starting center these days...

ALSO... what i like about him is the fact that hes not on the decline. Age seems to be hitting all the once good centers like Olajuwan, Ewing, Mutombo, Robinson... but if u look at Divacs numbers, hes pretty consistant!

11.1 ppg, 8.40 rpg, 3.7 apg, 1.18 bpg shooting at .472

pretty good numbers for a starting center these days...

That is what distgust me so much nowadays a starting center that doesn't average even 10rpg and 2 - 3 bpg is called 2nd in the league that is disgusting. Deke on a bad day does more than than. I will give Vlade credit he is a good passer for a center but I still say he is a sloppy old drunk.

slopy old drunk? whats up with ur hatin on Divac?

Is it because he doesnt have the game of a SHAQ ONEAL? Instead of dunking on everyone, he goes for the layup.

like the kobe bryant SPRITE COMMERICAL SAYS "2 points is 2 points!"

Thats like me saying shAQ is a sloppy old drunk just because he cant HIT A D@MN FREETHROW.

I remember Kobe Bryant saying something like this once...

"Everyone has a weakness in their game... EVERYONE"

Even MJ?

response= "Everyone!.... (pause)... What i try to do is hide my weaknesses and discover all the other players' weaknesses."

every player has a whole in their game... i kinda agree with what Bryant was talking about. I think MJ did the best job in the NBA of hiding his weakness- at first it was the shooting, then later its hard to tell what his weakness was, and now its his age/athleticism

BACK TO MY POINT- Dont hate on DIVAC just beause he doesnt dunk on every play...