• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

fashoe1's Hawks Tawk (state of the squawd)

fashoe1

Hawks Tawk

State of the Squawd

OPINION

The hawks don't need to trade Al, he is a 17-7-2 guy and he can score on his own consistantly, something that smooth, chillz, and marvalous have yet to prove. Bringing in DYNOMITE (JJ) will add another scorer (i predict 21-4-4). That's a pretty good one-two punch. inside and outside.

if chillz and smooth can combine for 30-15-4 which i believe they will judging from how they ended last year. (in the last month smooth nearly average a double double.)

A pretty good one-two punch themselves.

ZaZa can throw in his 8-10 points and 7-9 rebounds and you now have a good young starting five.

the hawks need to concentrate on fortifying the bench with solid players. salim will be great, marvalous, will have his struggles, but will grow as the season progresses, delk is good as gone, collier is a twelth man, d.smith shouldn't play more than 8 minutes a game, same with the prince (ivey). we only have two solid backups and they are both rookies, this is the weakness of the team right now. i say bring back Lue Lue(tyronn lue), attempt to sign Diop kick (Desogna? Diop), holla at Phizer(Marcus Fizer), see if we can hammer something out with lee nailz(lee nailon). and maybe just maybe make a run at a survivor DMJ (damarr johnson). get some of these guys and the hawks will be a better team, the starting line up is good, let it lone, at least until the trade deadline, then we figure out what to do with mr. bundy (Al). give him a contract(we should), or trade him for somebody bigger than him [(we could) ie. curry after we see where his heart is, physically and mentally], let him walk at the end of the season with nothing back in return (we won't).

lets sit back and see where are team is right now bring in some solid veterens, allow the youngsters to grow, and we will be plesantly surprised.

PREDICTIONS

high end:

Baby's Backside (smooth) will average 18-9-3 and make the all star team due to a couple of injuries (hill, jefferson) and his fan appeal.

i predicted silk would win the slam dunk contest the day we drafted him, and now i'm predicting dynomite and the reincarnation of nick the quick (salim) will battle it out in the final round of the three point contest. winner? he's blowin like DY NO MITE.

low end:

mr. fantastic (marvalous, mwill) will average 5-3-1 over the first half of the season. doesn't have the go to move or confidence to score consistantly.

Mind Over Matters:

flash (d. wade) is the best player in the league, he's jordan all over again. does everything MJ did including hitting big shots. flash has that same seemless change of direction the great one had, and that is what made him the best. he may not win the championships because in my opinion the league is stronger than it was when your highness won all his champs.

KG is on the verge of becoming Charles fat boy Barkley. He better get the hell out of the land of 10,000 lakes if he ever wants to win a championship.

would you do it:

KG for mr. bundy, satin (smooth), and from anywhere (salim)

nice to meet everyone, see ya round