• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

High School Football and More Football

Nique21

I mentioned my high school's football team in an earlier post on HOMECOURT (the Ira resigned one). I am happy to announce that my team won!!! We are not ranked and we beat the 10th rank team in the state. Now next Friday we play East Cowetta, and that is Keith Brooking's high school. We won convincingly 40 to 20, so maybe the Cherokee Warriors will get a ranking now.

Georgia Tech plays UCONN tomorrow, should be an easy win for them. There is a good game at 5, it will be Miami and Florida. Georgia has a bye week, I hope they will have time to realize that Shockley is a bad man. This guy is Michael Vick Jr. and needs the chance to play.

The Falcons play the Pack Sunday. I am predicting Atlanta wins this one going away. The Bears next week will be another story. Man I love football in the air, its great. Also, means the Eastern Conference Champs of 02-03 will be starting the preseason games soon.

My HS football team sucks. Usually win 3 or 4 games all season, so if you lose to us you're SORRY. But the basketball program kicks a**. We beat Marrietta last season in the tourney and lost to Shareef Jr's team in the 5A Finals.

Falcons should win tomorrow, and GT kicked a** today. That Safety-converted-RB is the real deal, can't wait til they play some real teams and get some respect on the rankings.

High School Football, greatest entertainment for the

money any where. Ticket, Coke & Popcorn all less than

$8.00 and two or three hours of great entertainment.

Unfortunantely, Hayesville lost friday night 27-20 but it

was an exciting game. We still have a couple of games

before Conference games begin. Everyone we have played

so far has been a bigger school than ours.

Gray Mule

Won an easy one friday night. Now we go to Walters

school, Western Carolina University, and play a friday

night game. That will be our last game before the

conference games start. Field is outdoors but has

artificial turf. Our second visit there this season.

Falcons face Da Bears sunday. Heartbreaker loss last

week -- Hope we do better tomorrow.

Gray Mule

• Premium Member

BHD,

WCU's no Yale or Harvard, but it's certainly a respectable public university in NC. I've gotten alot of my B.A. via distance learning, meaning I have taken classes from nearly a dozen different universities all over the U.S., and found WCU's courses perfectly acceptable...My wife gets the Pell Grant each semester, so we even get $ BACK for her to go to school there...can't beat that, can you?

Plus it's one of the most beautiful campuses I've seen...A lot of wealthy and "famous" people have moved to Cashiers, a small town twenty minutes from WCU, mostly because it's in the middle of nowhere.

MrHonLine: Couldn't agree more about W.C.U. Some

of the finest engineers have recieved their degrees from

this litle school tucked away in the peaceful and

beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. I'll put

them up in the education department against anyone

anywhere near their size.

By the way, our Jacket team won 22-21 tonight!!! Played

on W.C.U. field. Beat Hendersonville, N.C.

Gray Mule