• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IT'S OFFICIAL! Salim is the best!!!

Hawkzzz21

Just seen Yahoo come out with their fantasy rankings. Salim is ahead of Bogut and Marv. So that clearly wraps it up there. If Yahoo's Fantasy Rankings have Salim better then them 2, it must be true!

Speaking of fantasy. I would love to join the official Squawk League. Is someone going to get one up?

I'm so happy to see Salim so high. Yet, it shows that he is already on the radar, and isn't going to surprise anyone.

Funny thing, Cenk Akyol isn't even going to play in the NBA this year, and he is ranked ahead of Andrew Bynum. grin.gif

we find ourselves at this time of year again...and still healing from the 'rigors' of the league after my first year...

are we going to continue with the previous themes of not allowing new posters &/or those who have never played Fantasy BBall again into the 'a' league?.

I suffered through this a few years back, playing in the less competitive/active B league...but it was the best thing for me in a way too...thus as much as I hated it, I'm advocating it's continuance

that has been run by longtime members of this site for the last 4 years. When the time comes I am sure the Commish (cant remember who that is off the top of my head) will let everyone know.

What Weez posted is the standard protocol for the rules of entry in that our main league is only made up of consistent posters who we know wont quit the league and will be active.

I am a consistan poster I prolly have about 500 post on here I have just switched my name alot. First i was Hawks31, then Paul2Smoove, and now RED1524. I am not trying to ruin tradition because I love this board and respect it very much, but I am a consistan poster and check at least 10 times a day.

I don't doubt your interest and abilities, and please take this as no slight, but I won't be joining linked league...simply in agreement with what Dolf said...the 'standard' league has been a routine the past couple of years and will undoubtedly be created in due time, but without the delay of due process.

standard rule enforcement is at the discretion of the commish (and I too forget who that is).