• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK gets ripped by Carter and Wade

hotboyj

I was watching an interview of the NBA Live 06 premier, and I just could not believe how Wade and Carter just starting to laugh at how we had like all 6'8" players.

Just watch

it's at around 4:50

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/ea/ea_..._interviews.asx

Josh still needs to get a public speaking coach or something, he seems tense, and timid.

The only time he isn't timid is right after wade and carter get through making fun of his team, where he adds, "very versatile."(in a somewhat scarcastic voice)

I thought it was all in fun...I think it was mostly innocent personally. All those guys were having with each other...I didn't see it as them ripping BK at all.

And, I think Josh spoke just as well as the other guys on the panel. He may need a public speaking coach. But, nothing in that video would make you think that. It's not like he embarassed himself or anything.

• Moderators

I think that was a little bit of a shot at the Hawks. Vince and Wade may change their tune when their trying to get a shot off over a bunch of 6'8" guys... or they may get more obnoxious as they go right around and dunk.

Its really just time to start playing some games. You know its getting dull when we're watching interviews about video games.

wow, i got live 2k6 yesterday and the hawks are damn good on it. especially with this lineup:

pg-JJ

sg-JChill

sf-Mwill

pf-Al

C-JSmoove

i was playing against my friend who is just as good as me, and i was doin so well i told him to be detroit in detroit and i kinda whooped his ass...its also fun using a 1-2-1-1 full court press cuz teams have difficulty getting the ball in with a bunch of 6'8 guys with long arms everywhere. smoove is also a good shot blocker so he does alright at center.

yea i just traded boris to get jj...the only annoying thing is that you have to save rosters and load it each time you turn on the system if you wanna play with the current roster unless theres a way to set it to standard. the only real downer is that we dont have salim. jj can light it up cuz smaller guards can block him.

Bah - screw those guys.....

i got my Live 06 today and very disappointed theres no Salim in it.....wtf is that?!?

yeah - the squad, after you get JJ on the team - can run with the best of em'.

very nice.

i found that indiana has one of the best rounded teams in the league in live - check em out.

btw, @ the season ticket holder we had @ julians @ Discover Mills Mall......Jsmoove just sat in the corner to himself all night...didnt speak a word to much anyone....

i think he's just gotta get it all in - he's still a young kid who was in high school not long ago -- just give em time (and yeah, a public speaking coach would help if he's gonna become one of the marquee names and promoters...)