• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone going to the open scrimmage on Saturday?

Watchman

hi there. i am new to hawksquawk.

so, you said you and your sons go every year?

what is it like. i mean...do you stand up in the stands of a high school basketball arena with 100's or 1000's of other fans and watch them practice or is it more intimate in the sense that you just stand on the sidelines with maybe 100 other fans and watch them practice (which would be the coolest)?

just curious. have a great day, man.

jeremy

Well it is defenantly more than 100 people I would say a couple of hundred people. I have never had to stand up. They have a scrimmage. Game like setting. Then they go back take a shower and come back and sign autograpghs. Latley I guess more people are comming but they started doing this table thing. Where certing players are at certain tables. You choose which table you go to and get those autographs. Like you may get Smooth with ZaZa then Harry the hawk. I like the old way where you go to the players that you want. They usualy give away like penants to get autographs on or maybe a poster with the whole team on it. I usualy get there pretty late not sure what they do before the game. But I have 12 year olds and they like it so I go every year.