• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons lose again.... season over?

cyman3

What u guys think?

A missed FG at the very end of the game by FEELY.

my thoughts...

1)Urlacher is a MONSTER! this guy is soo crucial to the bears defense. i think he scared Vick quite a bit this game.

2)Whats up with our WIDE RECEIVERS? IMO- they are below-average starters in this game... if we had 1 VERY GOOD RECEIVER, we would be set on offense.

Vick didnt have a good as a game as last week...

final thought... What does this mean for our season being down 0-2? Are we looking at playoffs or draft? or too early to tell?

season over? there's still 13 games left man! What I don't get is two things: 1) how does Dunn stay in when Duckett has 2 fewer yards on 10 fewer carries?!?! and 2) How does Feeley miss 2 kicks, one the GAME WINNER??? We have questions to answer and some injuries and suspensions. But the season is far from over. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Falcons need to learn to take lemons and make lemonade. One bright spot, Vick was a STUD again. Once he gets a real team with a real coach on his side, look out!

My question is why did Dan Reeves stop giving the ball to T.J.Duckett? Yeah Dunn ran in a pass for a touchdown but after that he didn't do much. Oh yes Cyman i will agree Urlacher is an intimadator he reminds me of the wrestler named Brock Lesnar. Both of those guys are fierce competitors.

How can you say vick didn't look as good this week? He is only going agains't one of the best defenses in the league in his second year. Vick did more than his part to win the game for this team. If the receivers could catch and Dan Reeves could coach Vick would be 2-0 and be undefeated for his career.

Dan Reeves is the biggest idiot to ever coach a team. Vick drove the team down the field on the final drive being creative and when Dan feels like we are in field goal range he becomes ultra conservative. He has a 260 pound beast on the sideline and runs the smallest guy on the team right into a top 5 defense. Then he runs the second smallest guy Vick up the gut on 3rd and one into Ted Washington and their other monster lineman.

I have no ill feelings toward Feely because that is a long kick for most kickers in the NFL. No coach should count on their kicker to hit 45 plust kicks as much as Reeves does. Someone tell him we are not in Denver and its a little harder here in Atlanta.

Side Note Juran Bolden played a heck of a game, Buchanan who? Also Urlacher is a ton better than brooking from what I can see, so I hope Brooking won't be trying to get Ray Lewis type money or he can get to stepping.

I just said his performance wasnt as good as game 1.

But i really do question our RECEIVERS... why cant they catch? I am watching the NFL, rite???

Feely shoulda made the game winning FG... but its in the past, dont worry about it anymore.

Dunn got more carries cuz we spent more $$$ on him (hehe). We expect more out of him than TJ Duckett. I agree, we should give Duckett more minutes.

He made good decisions and other than the fumble, he played a VERY good game. He will learn to take care of the ball as he matures so I'm not worried about that at all. The kid is going to be special without a doubt. If Dan Reeves makes better decisions, I think the Falcons win this game.

I don't blame Feely either. First of all, Reeves knows that he kicks better on the road than he does at home for whatever reason. Second, a 46 yard kick is not a gimme, particularly under pressure. Third, Reeves had the opportunity to create a better situation for his kicker by running Duckett on 2nd, 3rd or even 4th down yet he chose to go with the two smallest options we have on the roster and run them up inside against the two biggest DT in the NFL.

Bolden looked like a Pro Bowler.

Brooking is nowhere near the player Urlacher is. Brooking is good but it's not even close. The difference is that while Brooking makes a lot of plays around 3 yards from the line of scrimmage, Urlacher makes a lot of plays at or BEHIND the line of scimmage. Ray Lewis MIGHT still be a little better but if he is, it's not by much. Urlacher is bigger and faster than Lewis and almost as mean. From what I've seen the last two years, if Urlacher stays healthy, he is going to be first team All Pro for many years to come.