• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What a terrible TV Schedule

WraithSentinel

I don't get the I Channel. I was looking over to see how many games FSN and TS would show. They are only showing 38 of the 82 games this year. There is league pass. They block the games out here in the local area. With 790 not picking up their game audio. All we get is static. I won't get to see/hear many Hawks games this year. Why did they have to take the games off UPN. Nothing come on UPN anyways, so put them back on.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/schedule?team=atl

who is your cable provider?

Also I don't see where the I channel is listed. I'm looking at

http://www.nba.com/hawks/schedule/

and all broadcast games are on fsn, ts, and wpxa. That's pax right? Is that a mistake? Althought they do have I television listed as one of their channels on another page. has wpxa been renamed from pax to "I television"? If so I'm assuming I still get it with comcast.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I don't get the I Channel. I was looking over to see how many games FSN and TS would show. They are only showing 38 of the 82 games this year. There is league pass. They block the games out here in the local area. With 790 not picking up their game audio. All we get is static.

I don't get the local iTV channel, nor can I get 790 over the radio. But will 790 be broadcasting them over the Net?

If not, I think I'm going to get the Audio League Pass from nba.com ($20).

I live about 40 to 45 miles north of downtown Atlanta and I have the dish. The Dish does not carry the local Atl Pax station but does carry FSN and TS. If I purchase the NBA league pass (which I might anyway because I have enjoyed the free preview) would the Atl Pax games be blacked out? Does anyone know the blackout radius for NBA league pass?

well I only bought it around last year's playoffs, so I haven't actually used it for that, but they are supposed to have every NBA game I'm pretty sure. They also have home and away broadcasts for every NFL game. I use it to listen to steeler games.

Last year they also had a daily NBA show with Kenny Smith that was pretty damn good.

Well, there are only 2 thursday games all season, the 10th (game we are all going to) and the 17th...so i'm gonna try to have thurs class nights again next semester

there are also only 7 monday games, so mon/thurs night classes will work great...only 2 of those 7 are pax tho, so not much point in getting portable tv (or tv card for laptop)

if every wed or every tue game was on pax, i'd get a tv tuner card for my laptop and watch the game in class, but fox sports and turner south aren't broadcast over the air, so only pax nights would work

Quote:

let me know when u see the schedule

it may be worth getting it for that

i have an xm now, but i don't use it and i'm gonna ebay it...i could use some of that money to get sirius instead

Ok they posted it for november

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/SportsSchedu...r=2005&month=10

As you can see, 12 of the 14 november games will be broadcast for the hawks. The two that are not aired are the same 2 that are not on local tv (memphis, portland).

So just about every game should be on there all season, same as local tv

good stuff