• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why all the interest in NENE-he hasn' proven thing

Wurider05

Some of you guys kill me on this board. Just because you hear NENE is on the block we need to trade half our team for him, for what may I ask. Nene hasn't shown any consistency since being in the league and has weight problems. Denver knows that he is garbage or they would not have signed Kenyon Martin for that max deal. 7 and 5 is what he is averaging for his career folks. We got 10 and 6 from chillz !!!We don't need an offensively minded center on this team. ZAZA is a much better player if you ask me. What is wrong with having a serviceable bigman how many allstar centers can you guys name. We need rebounds and defense. name one of our five best players that NENE is better than and the guy wants a max contract?? yeah right!!!!!!!!!

• Premium Member

Exactly right...

I would say that we have the first five that we should definitely stick with for a while. I think Zaza will pan out. We just need to get some BUs... Somebody who can spell him.

I believe that even a guy like Mamadou or somebody who is vet big man could come here and be very useful for us.

I have been saying this (specifically about Magloire and Curry) for quite some team...this team as comprised does NOT need an offensive minded center.

I like Nene quite a bit, moreso than the two listed above acctually (assuming that he would come quite a bit cheaper); but it doesn't change the fact that that's not what this team needs right now.