GameDay Munchies for Hawks/Warriors Game

Hawkzzz21

yes. it counts as a "snack" an "appetizer" a "meal" and a "dessert".

you can start off with a nice 'ultra' (or five, I mean, that's the point of low calorie beers right? so you can drink more of them while maintaining your previous 'baseline caloric intake from beer' quota) as your snack while watching the pregame stuff/ player introductions.

if you so choose you may proceed to your 'light beer' appetizer during this build-up period, or simply incorporate it into the first half.

During the second quarter, and at the latest halftime, you should be moving on to the 'main course'. This is your favorite beer. the one that goes down easy, can be sipped at any temperatures (in case the game distracts you for a bit and you forget to drink...note, this rules out PBR which is perhaps the worst ever beer when consumed at anything warmer than 'newly out of the fridge'; note number two~ PBR makes a great appetizer beer assuming you snacked before hand. it's aftertaste is then not quite as noticeable and in general is amazingly refreshing; yes, I realize that it's not a light beer, but it drinks like one).

Dessert: during the fourth quarter and or OT/ post-game winding down while checking the stats. This should also be a good, perhaps smoother beer. Me, I'll go with a guinness, or a yuengling black and tan...or you can always be bold and go with the "guinness float"...seriously, this works well with icecream).

seeing as I just jotted this down, i'm realizing that I could make this into an entire article if I chose to reword some of it, add some filler, and generally improve on the overall flow. I'm not sure if I'm scared or I'm proud of this fact...

regardless, bottoms up.

Till Tuesday!