• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It has come down to this!!!!

jpierrek

I hate to admit it, but we look worse this year than we were last with antoine w. I also think we are going to get worse before better. See, we couldn't be like everybody else in the free agent market.....SMART. For example, look at the bucks. They went out and got bobby simmons, drafted bogut, brought back t.j., signed magloire, and resigned redd. They definitely utilized their budget.We had all that money and we didnt even throw it at anyone. What was billy thinking. Don't get me wrong; i like j.j., but unstead of finding players who can compliment him, we throw all the dough in his way and tell him to lead us to playoff? you got to be kidding with me. See, its not that hard.

Think about it? we had a lot of free money and the #2 draft pick. its not hard to know that you need a pg and a c. so, go after a pg or a c in the draft or in the free agency. Stop piling up sfs. Even on NBA Live, you cant win with 5 sf's. you get out rebounded, out scored and lose most of the time.

In conclusion, i will watch more games and see how we will do, but some things are very clear. It's just to bad The front office of Atlanta can't see that.

JJ = 10 mil per year. Camby = 9 mil per year. The deal could have been worse, and PHO would have paid it as well. We have a young core with no free agents and we are still well below the cap. Let this team play together, make a trade, and get some FAs...rebuilding after Babcock is not easy.

The real issue is not much about personnel we have at this point....but how we will use it.

For example....anybody got any clue as to who will start Tuesday against the Lakers?

Woody probably does not even know....we have NO set rotation yet....nobody really has a define role.

We have no offensive identity and we don't play defense.

its funny that the bucks really only have their first 5 and then no one else. yet, they are 3-0 and are looking very good......let me not remind you that terry stots is their coach. Remember him.

I just think we should focus on an excellent first 5 then worry about the bench. Let us start trading for some position players to fill up the pg and c asap before the entire team loses it moral. once they get into a funk like they did last year, we can see us lose 50 straight games..........the way its looking, i dont even think we can win 13 games. think about it? we looked horrible against the next bad team, the portland trailblazers........

• Premium Member

Dude...

Calm down.

We played well tonight and should have won and if we had Al, we would have won.

The thing to remember about us is that we don't have any Toni Kukoc's, Joe Smith, or any Vets. The oldest guys on our team is Delk and Lue. Our oldest guy is what 25 yrs old? It's not the Hawks, it's the Baby Hawks and each game is a learning activity.