• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Centers from last free agency...

TheRedStripes

next year. Even if he were guaranteed to be here, I certainly wouldn't pass up a Center of Curry's caliber because Al is not a great defender and rebounder. Perhaps it would behoove Al to get better at rebounding and defending so that we don't have to find a Center to pick up his slack. Besides, Al can play SF and Pachulia can play PF if we are getting hurt on the boards. Our interior D is so bad right now, nothing short of a young Dikembe Mutombo would make us a good interior defensive team and there is no one out there even close to what he was.

As for Curry being a "great" player, I never said he was. I said that I think he is a POTENTIAL All Star caliber player. At any rate, he is already FAR better than any of the bums you listed in your post. What a joke!

As for Longley being a bad example, why? It is no worse than saying that teams who had HOF big men like Duncan, Robinson, Olajuwon, Shaq, Kareem, McHale and Parrish have won titles. Well yeah! Might as well go back and pull out Russell and Chamberlain while you're at it! I'm sure if we had a chance to get a guy the caliber of one of those guys, we'd be all over it but the restricted FA big men out there this past off season were not of that caliber and certainly not worth max offers.

Quote:

next year. Even if he were guaranteed to be here, I certainly wouldn't pass up a Center of Curry's caliber because Al is not a great defender and rebounder.

Curry is possibly the worst defending and rebounding Center in the league.

And I'm a Bulls fan, I frequent these boards because the people here are about the most intelligent out there (as far as NBA fans go). Much less slang and stupidity here than on most other boards.

Besides I think the Hawks have put together a solid team, but are going about it the wrong way.