• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Personal Trainer Perspective

Gambit99

Zaza/Smoove: Both of these guys kept getting pushed around and both need to work explosion drills. I noticed that Kaman(who is slight) was pushing Zaza around and able to keep him from getting the ball above the rim...Smoove although he's gained some weight he doesn't have the explosion to compensate, therefore he's lost some elevation. Both these guys should take up boxing so they can gain some edge/attitude. I've trained many people who after learning to defend themselves gain a ton of confidence.

Marv: Just needs to get stronger in his legs...he couldn't move anyone when posting...other than that he's good to go.

Edwards: Live in the gym...nothing else is need

I would love to run/assits in their strength program.

OOOH! Atl CB Hall has some monster calves!

I am actually becoming a FL resident so I can get my MS in Applied Kinesiology and Physiology with a concentration in Human Performance. I got my BS in Exercise Science and want to do strength and conditioning for pro teams. My dream is to work with the Falcons but seeing how I am 22 and older than most of the Hawks, maybe that is the path for me. I have worked with some athletes including basketball players at GCSU and really love seeing that gains that athletes make.

Here's to hoping Levenson reads this and in about 3 years has a position waiting for me.

That's great...get your education, but in the mean time work with any team you can from prep to high school to college to communties...run camps anything to make you the expert and when your teams are winning championships make it known...for instance on of my community tennis teams just won city championship at B level...I'm not their tennis coach, but I train them in plyometerics and now I have other teams that I've pick-up...Become the guy and you can work with any team you like reguardless of age...but you never know what may happen in life...Some of you may have heard of Fun World Palace & Resort just got approved funding from Dekalb County through a popular vote on Monday and with in this I'm being funded to open a 60000 sf fitness and wellness facility, because of God and the clients I have...so work towards your goal, but be open for opportunities.