• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dance Contest Winnerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

a1aa0

Was my buddy... smile.gif I was sittin' in 121/J/seat 1... I think my friends had to be the rowdiest ones there last night...

Think he started the alien chant... lol

Sorry for the obsceneties they were shoutin' all night...

They didn't care for Koncack, I mean Edwards, too much...

I think our whole section gave a standing ovation when Woody took him out...

Finally, Woody had the balls to sit out both Josh's for a significant amount of time... And imagine this, we were in the game for the most part...

Was very impressed with Al's defense towards the end... If we can get that much effort out of a guy with a bum ankle, why can't the rest of the guys step it up... Al was all over the place at the end of the game...

I just felt like our players were fatigued at the end and weren't given the typical early 4th quarter rest due to our lack of depth and it showed towards the end of the game...

Just wish we had a PF that could get in there and bang like Pachulia does... Ya can't dismiss his desire and hustle... Although I felt like it was a momentum shifter when he failed to shoot the open shot...

I did like the combination of Lue or Salim/JJ/Marvin/Al/Pachulia for the majority of the 4th quarter... Just wish we could replace Lue with some more muscle down low for rebounding purposes... Because a majority of the time, it's only Pachulia down there (hence him leading the league in offensive rebounds)...

Missed critical shots down the stretch when we needed to hit them and that's the signs of a young team... Did like the pick and roll with JJ & Harrington... Would like to see more of that late in the game with Salim on the weak side waitin' for an open 3 when JJ collapses the defense on the drive and Zaza waitin' for an offensive board on the opposite side of the glass... Classic Lenny Wilkens offense late in games... Nonstop pick and rolls.. smile.gif

It was amazin' how many people we're talkin' to him on the way out... And even when we were in our car people we're rollin' down their window to shout out at him... lol

And when he got home and told his wife.. The first thing she asked was... "And just WHO were you dancing with?!?!" lol

So Kenny it was you and your boys who were off the chain behind me. I was sitting right in front of you guys. Blackmale, wearing a Hawks cap and wearing a white shirt. You guys were absolutly hilarious. I liked the comments about Chris kaman looking like a Caveman, Jon Koncak comments about Edwards. The commennt about Harrington being Shariff Abdur Rahim for dribbling the ball off of his foot was funny as well.

Quote:

Chris kaman looking like a Caveman

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Dude looks like he should be westling or something. I can see his intrance to the ring now...

Goofy jungle music plays as the lights dim and the fog rolls in. Valcanoes spew lava on the screen and monkeys run across the stage. Then appears "THE CAVEMAN" in his...

OH GOD NO, I JUST HAD A VISUAL! Too scary for words.