• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Boston

exodus

JJ with 2 early fouls. This will be a good test for the rest of the Hawks. They have been relying on him too much.

Josh Smith with 2 blocks already in the first quarter.

Just once I would like to see Al give a hard foul to a guy shooting a layup in his face.

OMG did Josh Smith just score on a post move?

*pinches self*

Guess I wasn't dreaming.

Right now, we are at halftime and the Hawks lead by

one.

However, we need to pick up on the defense. Everytime

the Hawks score, Ricky Davis and Lafrentz score. We cannot

be trading baskets and Dickau is killing the Hawks with

those three-pointers, so stay on him.

Salim and Harrington are playing well. Smith and Childress has stepped up too.

GO HAWKS!!!!

T-Mac, when a team scores 57 points in a half, you can't use that "back to back night" excuse.

Key word for the 1st half: AGGRESSIVENESS

Al was outstanding.

Salim was great.

And Chill, Smoove, and ZaZa played within themselves and did a good job.

Key word for the 2nd half: SUSTAIN

We'll see if a well rested Joe Johnson can come out and really assert himself in this 3rd quarter.

We'll see if Salim and Al can sustain that aggressiveness and continue to make plays on the offensive end.

And we'll see if we can shore up that perimeter defense, seeing that Boston is 6 - 9 from 3 point range.

Come on fellas, come out like you want it in this 3rd quarter. Blow this game open . . in our favor.

JJ has hardly played at all in the first half due to foul trouble and the Hawks have 61 points at the half. So much for relying so much on him. the Hawks have the talent to put up points if they move the ball.

Josh Smith scored on a post up and a sweet drive and only took one jumper. Maybe the coaches are getting through to him.

Salim hit a 3 right when Lue was getting ready to sub for him and Woodson called Lue back to the bench. Got to let Salim play when he is hitting. Let's see Salim play the point against backups for awhile. He looked a little tentative handling the ball but at least he was passing it quickly. anyone holding it too long just kills the offense.

Harrington 24 pts at the half wow. In spite of that I am starting to think his knee is still bothering him. He isn't moving as well as he did last year. I bet that tendonitis never cleared up.

well we had a nice lead until lue came back in to let them pull back within 1 to end the half...

slim is playing nice and al had a great half

chill had some bad luck with a few steals, but he was doing well and pestering them a lot...hope he keeps it up and his confidence grows and he plays more aggressive from here on out

smoove and zaza doing well also