• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you do the following?

Diesel

• Premium Member

JJ, Marvin, & Zaza to Orlando for Dwight, Battie, & Francis...

It's interesting when you consider that Orlando wants to get rid of Francis to make way for Nelson. However, we give up JJ...

The new teams are:

Francis/JChill/JSmoove/Al/Howard....

and

Nelson/JJ/Hill/Marvin/Zaza....

I'll be honest, I'd give most of what we have for Dwight... If you want to talk potential, that's it!

I just dont' know. I agree and am with you on the Howard bit...but looking at that lineup, it's still thin, still has a lot of the problmes that we have now...and Howard nad Stevie were bickering last year on how well the Franchise got the ball to the 'real franchise' (I don't know if that's better this year).

I'd then want to move Francis, and if you factor in our getting decent value for him...then yes. If note, well...

I dont think that is really that outrageous of a trade. I luv Marvin's potential but I would easily trade him plus alot to get Howard. JJ's contract really is too large and long to make him that valuable. I assume Francis' deal expires much sooner. ZaZa pretty much puts the deal as undoable to me but if we really look bad for a few more months I'd definitely consider it.