• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We did the best we could against AI!!!!

Wurider05

How can anyone stop a guy who can shoot the ball 30-35 times a game. I mean come on. The thing about Iverson that I find so funny is that people always look at his scoring but he rarely gets his teamates involved. Just think of al lthe talent that they have had that couldn't play with him hogging the ball all the time. You read JJ's quote about getting the team involved and playing as a whole. I mean those other guys bust their asses just to watch A.I shoot over thirty times a night. Team ball is the future of the league people and I am glad that we are following that route instead of expecting JJ to drop 30 points a night.

I know.

The guy shoots 30 shots a game and gets to the free throw line a lot due to phantom fouls. Somehow in John Hollinger's cockeyed ratings, Allen Iverson is rated as the most efficient player in basketball. I'm really starting to detest John Hollinger's stuff. He's really sounding like those damn sabermatricians in baseball that don't look at anything but on base percentage and OPS.