• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bannings?

Lascar78

Just curious, did you guys just start banning people or something? I noticed that you guys banned thesource966 who I believe was the guy with the boobies in his avatar, and now our newest user One1 is banned. I don't recall seeing anyone banned in the past

Is this over avatars or what?

They got banned because they asked too many questions ... you wanna be next??

LOL j/k ... honestly it doesnt bother me one bit. If someone is asked to not put up certain types of pics and they still do it, I dont see why the admins here should let them stay.

Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice them below the Username in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.

0 stranger

25 newbie

50 journeyman

100 member

200 enthusiast

400 addict

700 old hand

1200 veteran

1600 Pooh-Bah

2500 Carpal 'Tunnel

your little bitches and complaints then if you want to be a member here. Your 3 hours of being a member have been completely useless to us as Hawks fans, which is why we are here. So yeah, if you other useless friends like you have been, tell them to go away as well.

Sorry I dont have any "Breaking News". Exactly, I've been here for 3 hours and you're crawling up my ass looking for a nugget. I'm kind of like Marvin, cut me some slack papa bear. As if you or anyone else here actually has a say in what goes on within the organization. BTW I don't have any friends that are Hawks fans so you can slowly pull your panties out of your butt and the bleeding will eventually stop. Their will be a brighter day for the Hawks.