• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nothing More Depressing Than-------

d2v16DKG

There is nothing more depressing than watching last night's game via the " NBA League Pass" with the Toronto announcers announcing the game and predicting how the Hawks would fall apart in the last quarter and then laughing about it! Please bring back the Hawks that beat San Antonio and Philly!!! This last quarter demise is starting to take a toll on my heart and the hairs on my head!!

To tell you the truth it is very crushing to me as well, but I think things will eventually get so bad that the only way to go is to fire Woody and/ or deal Al. I already feel like the team is to that point, but I get the feeling that management doesn't feel that way. And that is very sad but that's all we have to go on.

Even though I try hard to be patient, I feel that this is the sole reason that fans are not so quick to attach themselves to BK and this so-called "Atlanta Spirit" group. They have the hardest time making deals happen and fill the teams needs despite numerous opportunities to better the team (i.e. C. Paul/ Al 3-way/ JJ's S&T/ choosing a coach in 2004/ firing Woody/ etc).

I have faith in them and I am pleased with most of the decisions that they've made, but I think they have to be a little bit more aggressive in the decision-making process.

I just hope Lue is included in any deal we make and we can return a PG like Andre Miller.

Quote:

You couldn't help but noticing that they were dogging the Hawks and their inept play more than they were lauding their own team's surge.

Really??...that's low. We're getting dogged by the lowly Raptors. But I guess the record says it all - they currently have the superior team. They have a fairly solid front line and a good group of role players. Can't argue with Bosh (27pts/12reb) and Jalen Rose helped em keep in touch in the 3rd qtr.

When they get healthy they may be a decent force to be reckoned with.