2. Indy 33 points

3. Toronto 32 points

3. Detroit 32 Points.

5. Chicago 28 points.

6. Milwaukee 27 points

7. Atlanta 25 points.

8. Cleveland 23 points.

In other words. NO respect.

NOTE: Their points and predictions were made before the Stackhouse trade.

he has the Hawks ranked 6th in the central.On a scale of 1 to 10 he gave Lon Kruger a 5 same as last year. PG ranked 7.0 SG 5.0 SF 8.5 PF 9.0 C 8.0 Hmm Ratliff's total dropped from 8.5 to 8 this year and Terry dropped from 7.5 as a SG to 7.0 as a PG. The Preview only reflects moves up to August 17. So the hiring of Terry Stotts and ALex English is not reflected nor the signing of Darvin Ham.

• Admin

that last year all the preview mags didn't give Detroit, Boston or NJ any respect either. When we start winning they will all be all over the Hawks and suddenly say how great a pg Jason Terry is. We have to prove ourselves first before we get any respect. You are not going to find any previews that give the Hawks their props. That will come.

Agreed.I learned a lession last year.Don't

get upset at these type of things because

it isn't worth the time.We could very well

finish 6th in the central.It's all a unknown

right now.

• Premium Member

Unfortunately, I don't think we will jump out of the gate winning. It might take some time. One problem is road games. We're a bad road team. Until we can cure that problem, we won't be elite. I don't know if it's coaching or what but I suspect that Babcock has a short list of who he would replace Kruger with.

Also, why did we fire Mahorn again? Mahorn hasn't said anything. I just know that Kruger laid the axe to him. Do you think that Mahorn had too much criticism for his boss or was it Mahorn's coaching??