• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

When talking about potential let's not forget.....

Wurider05

how young ZAZA is. I mean we all talk about Josh and Marvin but I have noticed ZAZA is developing a nice offensive game as well. With enough shots he can be a 15-20 ppg and 8-10 rpg type of player which is pretty solid. I mean dude is only what 21 years old and has been in the league for three years. He is still young and his numbers are pretty good considered he hasn't started before this year and was just warming the bench. Let's not forget about ZAZA in all this talk about potential. He looks old as hell though....

Quote:

how young ZAZA is. I mean we all talk about Josh and Marvin but I have noticed ZAZA is developing a nice offensive game as well. With enough shots he can be a 15-20 ppg and 8-10 rpg type of player which is pretty solid. I mean dude is only what 21 years old and has been in the league for three years. He is still young and his numbers are pretty good considered he hasn't started before this year and was just warming the bench. Let's not forget about ZAZA in all this talk about potential. He looks old as hell though....

Old? He's Cro-Magnon dude!

i dont know that woodie has no potential. this is his first gig, and he's driving a car with major wheels missing.

he's made some rookie mistakes, but this is a good situation to learn in. only improves our draft position if he blows a game. same with the refs. if they are extra hard on us now, it will only help us in the long run. anyone who is concerned about the won-loss this year is a masochist. focus on something else this year, guys (and girls). ball movement, player momement, a new strategy to play the pick and roll, defensive rotations, ivey maybe getting more time, anything. the won-loss is a goner this year.

hawks are for the most part playing competitive basketball. when we fill in the missing parts, and woodson gains experience, we may change our impressions of him.

Quote:

i dont know that woodie has no potential. this is his first gig, and he's driving a car with major wheels missing.

he's made some rookie mistakes, but this is a good situation to learn in. only improves our draft position if he blows a game. same with the refs. if they are extra hard on us now, it will only help us in the long run. anyone who is concerned about the won-loss this year is a masochist. focus on something else this year, guys (and girls). ball movement, player momement, a new strategy to play the pick and roll, defensive rotations, ivey maybe getting more time, anything. the won-loss is a goner this year.

hawks are for the most part playing competitive basketball. when we fill in the missing parts, and woodson gains experience, we may change our impressions of him.

So you are saying that he has potential on getting us the most losses and good lottery picks and helping us in the long run then y not giving Marvin, Salim, Ivey or maybe even Batista more minutes if he is helping us long term.

He made rookie mistakes he is not a rookie anymore.