• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should Marvin start instead of ......

Popeye

J-Smoove

I think it would be much better for both of the guys since Marvin improved and gaining his confidence. Josh would be great of the bench bringing energy while dunking and blocking shots and Marvin also if he gets going in the first quarter he will be much better in the second half.

Smoove can still get his minutes and so can Marvin

What do u think guys smile.gif

It's clear the main reason WILLIAMS is not starting is because AL is still here but when AL is traded more than likely he and SMITH will start at the forward spots, WILLIAMS has showed great promise but the HAWKS will probally start CHILDRESS until he's ready and plus if the HAWKS thought he was ready to start he would be..

I think from what i saw during the games Marvin and J-Smoove have good chemistry going on which is really good because they are young. I also recognized that they are passing to each other and looking for each other during the games but it does not last long because AL comes in the game most of the time and one of them seats down even if they play well together. Woodson is dumb, we need some bad ass attitude coach, man George Karl was good.

Quote:

I think from what i saw during the games Marvin and J-Smoove have good chemistry going on which is really good because they are young. I also recognized that they are passing to each other and looking for each other during the games but it does not last long because AL comes in the game most of the time and one of them seats down even if they play well together. Woodson is dumb, we need some bad ass attitude coach, man George Karl was good.

I totally agree with you they work well together which is good for the HAWKS , hopefully KNIGHT notices that and has a trade in the works to get AL out of here. grin.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Marvin is no where the shot blocker Smith is stop being a homer about Marvin being your boy toy.

he was agreeing that he is nowhere the shot blocker. He was saying that other than blocks, he is just as good a defender, even in the post.

Thank you, and I am not a Marvin fan like you are Josh's (J-smoove is YOUR boy toy actually ,since you only talk about him and not about hawks)am a hawks fan and i like Josh as much as i like Marvin and hope they both start and help this team in the future. I just feel that since Marvin improved and Josh is strugling that he should start and bring Smith of the bench.(It helped J-Chill a lot so i think it will be better for him too). Don't get me wrong i don't want to argue over that

He's not rail thin, he's not a Miles, DeMarr, Tayshaun, Childress kind of guy. He has strength, but he can improve it greatly, and he needs to do it so he can not just withstand the beating, but so he can deliver some blows himself.

His weakness in this regard is that he can't yet overpower NBA forwards. I wouldn't say he's "weak", I would say he has the potential to be a dominant force only if he builds up.