• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al for Maglorie?

DrReality

Quote:

Feedback from Bucks fans seems to support the idea that they trade Maglorie over Gadzuric.

That was the same thing Bucks fans were telling me earlier in the year. They think Magloire is a rental until Bogut matures.

They are capped out and need help at at the 3/4. If they are confident that Bogut can play full time at C they may be motivated to move Jamal. Gadz can play the 4 or 5 and gives them more mobility.

We may have to give up more than Al but I would definitely pursue it. He is a good defender and a huge upgrade on the defensive glass. He is weak on offense and a little turnover prone though. He may be the best center the Hawks can get though.

I would also, but I think Magloire is far and away the best, not even close. I have a hard time believing Milwaukee would give him up because he's much better than Gadzuric, but I suppose Gadz is cheaper and Bogut should play at C anyhow. I would be ecstatic if we got Magloire for Al. He is who I wanted in the first place, but I suppose I kind of dropped the idea when he was shipped to Milwaukee.

Of course we'd have to talk to him, and see how he feels about it. No need to get him if he starts saying he's leaving town after next season like he did in NO

who is james?

My ideal would be Al/Lue(/Delk?) for Magloire/Mo Williams.

I'd also do it with Gadz instead of Magloire as I've been saying for a while

Mo Williams/Ivey

JJ/Salim

Marvin/Chillz

Smoove/Pachulia

Magloire/Aldridge

oh yeah

and that's with no FA acquisitions

when I've talked to people on insidehoops, they seem to think they will be shipping gadzuric, not magloire

Ah I see that is what your link says also.

I also think that it's funny that one response is that they are more interested in finding a new coach. So much for everyone thinking Stotts is a savior huh?

Quote:

yeah but I don't think that Al's extremely poor D is a widely known fact. Many people also think Lue is an awesome defender, because all they remember is Lue in Iverson's face in the finals.

True, I read some post on realgm and some hawks fan offered AL and Lue for someone i dont know who exatcly. It was in the begining of the season and they said they would take the deal because Lue can come off the bench and stop any point guard on the opposite team because they are having trouble defendin PG.

I thoght it was funny