• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marko Jarric ???

Wurider05

I was willing to have Jaric on the team earlier in the season. I don't care for it anymore. Banks has just taken his mins and play away of late. He is getting less than 5 ast per game on a better T'Wolves team right now. His shooting is terrible. I will pass on him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3429

Quote:

I just read on Real GM that the wolves are open to trading him. He is a big pg you think that maybe BK will try to make a move for him? I am not sure about his salary.

I can't back out on my trade proposal now. I'd do it if everything is made out right.

Harrington & Delk for Jaric, Hassell & a future 1st.

More than half the board complains about Al, well here is our chance to get a PG (don't care if he ends up being bate in the future) and more minutes to help our young guns develop. Beggars can't be choosers.

Quote:

Harrington & Delk for Jaric, Hassell & a future 1st.

More than half the board complains about Al, well here is our chance to get a PG (don't care if he ends up being bate in the future) and more minutes to help our young guns develop. Beggars can't be choosers.

Jaric is rubbish and Hassel is yet another SG/SF. Marko has a big contract and if we're gonna take on any large sums of money i'd rather get a good PG than this guy. Harrington is our best trade comodity and there are definately better deals out there than that.

Well, Jaric is far better than any of our current PGs and he does fit the build that BK likes. Also, his contract isn't that terrible, it fits any second/third teir player and is far less then what Harrington will be asking for. Again, I'm not saying he's the answer at PG, I'd be open to trade him in the future if BK finds what he's truly looking for. Besides, playing next to all our youth his trade value would probably sky-rocket.

As for Hassell, he is a more traditional SG and would be a solid long-term backup for Johnson.

With the proposed trade we become pretty solid at the 1-4 postions...

ATL Lineup after trade

Jaric | Lue | Stoudamire

Johnson | Hassell

Childress | Williams

Smith | Williams

Pachulia | Edwards

...and the T'Wolves become extremely dangerous.

MIN Lineup after trade

Banks | Hudson | Carter

Davis | McCants | Delk

Harrington | Dupree

Garnett | Madsen

Griffin | Blount

How is this worse than, as the board has said, "Harrington's poor D and inconsitencies" as well as him taking time from our young guns?