• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Jsmoove commercial

ATLJA316

You can download the .mp4 that this uses in that link right below the video and play in in the worlds greatest video player, VLC Media Player, which is free and can be downloaded here:

http://downloads.videolan.org/pub/videolan....8.4a-win32.exe

Then you can view it as large as you want, although it will of course become pixelated at much larger sizes.

I love that game NBA 2K6 and I'm happy to see any Hawks getting some recognition. NBA 2K6 is simply put, the best and most complete "NBA basketball" created so far. NBA Live 06 couldn't carry its jock this year and I can't wait for this year's (2K7) version. If you haven't played it, go find a way to check it out and then play it for a little while and you'll never stop seeing new thing in the game.

at least for the 360 it does. The interface looks like it was designed by a team of 1st graders and the controls are odd to say the least (especially to me since I have been a Live guy since day 1). I bought 2K this year with the full intention of giving it a try and gave it an hour because it was that awful. Got Live instead and havent put it down yet (except to play CoD2 of course).

have you played it on the 360 yet? I took my old settings from the PS2 that I got from Lascar and modified them for the 360 and so far I am 9-8 with the Hawks (that is unrealistic lol) but the scores are always between 90 and 115 for the game and I play 8 minute quarters. I have defense and fouls turned up so the game takes forever to play, but its really fun.

I do agree that out of the box Live is nothing more than pretty graphics and commentary. You have to seriously tweak the settings to get it right but once you have it down, its a lot of fun.

The initial phase of games were expected to be like this because they haven't yet figured out how far they can go when making a game with the X-Box360's new technology. Next year, the year after, etc will be a million times better.

But I can tell you just from what I have read MLB2K looks amazing and very realitic. They even employed a real life scouting service that Major League Baseball teams use when scouting players. They show all kinds of tendencies for hitters and pitchers and they also use the catcher more to call games.

Quote:

The initial phase of games were expected to be like this because they haven't yet figured out how far they can go when making a game with the X-Box360's new technology. Next year, the year after, etc will be a million times better.

But I can tell you just from what I have read MLB2K looks amazing and very realitic. They even employed a real life scouting service that Major League Baseball teams use when scouting players. They show all kinds of tendencies for hitters and pitchers and they also use the catcher more to call games.

You talking about MLB 2k 6