• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons QB Vick 'a little lost'

Squawker24

Quote:

Dan Marino is the best quarterback to ever play the game. If Peyton is the next Marino, then he will be among the top 2 quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL.

Michael Vick is a glorified running back though.

What's Peyton Mannings playoff record? You know, in the games that really and truly matter?

Correction, Dan Marino got to the Super Bowl... I don't Peyton will get there. After the failure of the Colts in the playoffs this year, I'm not a believer that Peyton Manning will have many playoff achievements.

Peyton Manning is just a stat player. He hasn't lifted his team in the playoffs when they've needed it. This despite having more weapons than any other team in the NFL.

He didn't have the defense to use as an excuse this year.

Quote:

Michael Vick is hyped up by the same people that are currently hyping up Vince Young. Neither one of them are quarterbacks. They are athletes playing quarterback. That doesn't work in the NFL. I hate the politically correct media that wants to hype up a particular style of black quarterback due to their social conscious over the issue. This leaves the black quarterbacks that should be getting the hype in the dark. If the media wants to hype up a black quarterback, it should be Byron Leftwich. At least he can pass the football effectively and doesn't look to use his legs first.

Not to say that you can compare college success to NFL success but here's something to look over:

1. Rudy Carpenter, Arizona St 175.01

2. Brian Brohm, Louisville 166.73

3. Vince Young, Texas 163.95

4. Troy Smith, Ohio St 162.66

5. Drew Olson, UCLA 161.59

6. Phil Horvath, N Illinois 159.23

7. Brady Quinn, N Dame 158.40

8. Matt Leinart, USC 157.74

9. Colt Brennan, Hawaii 155.49

10. Drew Stanton, Mich St 152.98

That puts an athlete playing qb with a higher qb rating than everyone's college definition of the prototype pocket passer in Matt Leinart.