• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All of you are missing the Boat.

Diesel

• Premium Member

What we will do is trade Al and Zaza to Chicago for a resigned Tim Thomas and their #1 pick. Then we will get both Carney and Gay.

And we will have:

JJ, Carney, Gay, Williams, and Thomas as our starting 5.

We will create all kinds of matchup problems.

tongue.gif

Quote:

What we will do is trade Al and Zaza to Chicago for a resigned Tim Thomas and their #1 pick. Then we will get both Carney and Gay.

And we will have:

JJ, Carney, Gay, Williams, and Thomas as our starting 5.

We will create all kinds of matchup problems.

tongue.gif

That's so ridiculous it can't possibly happen. You're right about creating all kinds of matchup problems but it will be us mismatched on defense, as usual.

This thread brings up the ever intriguing question of who we could and should draft, though. I'm thinking Rudy Gay is the BPA as of right now. But here's a completely crazy idea; why don't we trade down, draft JJ Redick to man the point (note I didn't say PLAY point), and just try to outscore everyone. It would work on the PS2. laugh.gif

Sure sounds like it from his profile...

He gets off as many shots as Morrison does per minute but yet only gets to the line less than half the # of attempts Morrison does...

I just think this town would go bonkers over Morrison... Probably just my opinion though...

Will have to watch a Memphis game to get a better opinion...

I do that? That's the 2nd time I've seen you say, "He's a so and so clone". I admit I look at the profiles and their ranking and post that here (even link to it).

Maybe I'll visit ya next time I'm takin' Fitzgeralds money again in Tunica... :P

Would like to come up there April 2nd (afternoon game) when Hawks make a visit... But don't think it's going to happen...