• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks lose....But Dickau catches fire....respond.

dimes4life

Hey Hawks fans! Don't get all pissed off. My Kings have lost both their pre-season games, they lost Mike Bibby for 6 weeks, and now our high flyer Geral Wallace is hurt with a sprained knee. The Hawks will be o.k. I was looking at the NBA.com station where they continually update scores, and atlanta was doing well in the 1st qrt., so the back-ups didn't produce, except for Dickau. The only thing I am disappointed with is that Dickau is only shooting like 60 % from the foul line. He could have had 15, instead of 13. Anyways, cheer up, it is only PRE-season! Although, I did tell you guys that chemistry would be a problem in the beginning of the year. You have to remember that Big Dawg, Theo,(becasue he was hurt) and Dickau all have to adjust to the Hawks, their offense and the style of play on both the offensive and defensive end. In other news, I am not going to get the actual package of NBA league pass, but I will watch and record the first 3 games, because they are free. Cheer up y'all.

P.S. J..T did a nice job eith distributing, except for the 4 t.o.'s. Go Kings, Go Hawks!

I am out like the Wizards from the 1st round of this year's playoffs. LOL! LOL!

Our WHole team is turning the ball over...Dickau/

Terry/Shareef/Mohammad.They are all getting high

TO's almost every game.

Again there is a difference between the Hawks/Kings.

You guys know you are going to have a good season..

We don't know this team is going to be sucessful.