• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

what I ate last night

drzachary

No, not a corndog. Something equally as magical, though. Here's the description from the menu:

The Double Slider

Read carefully. A grilled cheese sandwich topped with a slice of cheese, topped with a 1/2 lb burger, piece of cheese, another 1/2 lb burger, another slice of cheese, finished off with grilled cheese serving as the bottom part of the bun.

It is a BEAST.

• Admin

I can only imagine how much fat and how many calories that had in it....

I went to johnny rockets a couple of weeks ago after a night of debauchery, in need of grease to calm my stomach. I usually eat healthy and expected that I was straying far from that path just by walking in the door. I had a patty melt, some onion rings, and split a cherry coke and vanilla shake with the girl. The next day someone linked me to their website.. I think my total for the meal was about 3000 calories and 140g of fat.... as good as the food is, I don't think I can ever eat there again!

Quote:

No, not a corndog. Something equally as magical, though. Here's the description from the menu:

The Double Slider

Read carefully. A grilled cheese sandwich topped with a slice of cheese, topped with a 1/2 lb burger, piece of cheese, another 1/2 lb burger, another slice of cheese, finished off with grilled cheese serving as the bottom part of the bun.

It is a BEAST.

D@mn dude! That's a whole lotta sandwich there. You didn't feel sick afterwards?

Quote:

where did you find this gargantuan feast?

It's on the menu at Sidebar, a Cuban-ish bar/restaurant in downtown ATL. I actually got it from Zifty.com though, delivered, paying the huge markup smile.gif

http://www.sidebaratlanta.com/