• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Blockbuster deal

joannes3000

I was gonna post this in the trade forum but decided against it. smile.gif

My team outgoing: King James, TMac, Billups, GWallace

My team incoming: AI, DWade, Ray Allen, Melo

My team post-trade:

Marbury, Eddie Jones, R. Davis, Brand, Duncan, Raja Bell, Iguodala, Diaw, Dally, AI, Wade, Allen, Melo

I'm currently 2nd in our 8 team rotisserie league and this should solidify my drive to the championship. Comments please!

• Moderators

You probably need to give more information on how you are doing against the other teams in your league in the specific categories. Given that TMac will probably spend more time healthy the rest of the year and the studs that are Lebron and Billups, I don't like this trade off the cuff but it may be good for your league.

Quote:

I was gonna post this in the trade forum but decided against it.
smile.gif

My team outgoing: King James, TMac, Billups, GWallace

My team incoming: AI, DWade, Ray Allen, Melo

My team post-trade:

Marbury, Eddie Jones, R. Davis, Brand, Duncan, Raja Bell, Iguodala, Diaw, Dally, AI, Wade, Allen, Melo

I'm currently 2nd in our 8 team rotisserie league and this should solidify my drive to the championship. Comments please!

I don't like that D**W is on your team.

Quote:

You probably need to give more information on how you are doing against the other teams in your league in the specific categories. Given that TMac will probably spend more time healthy the rest of the year and the studs that are Lebron and Billups, I don't like this trade off the cuff but it may be good for your league.

First place team's numbers are first, followed by my team.

Here we go:

Standings

FG% FT% 3PTM PTS REB AST ST BLK TO TOTAL

5 6 5 6 6 5 1 3 3 40

2 3.5 3 4 5 6 6 5 2 36.5

FG% FT% 3PTM PTS REB AST ST BLK TO

.464 .820 565 11297 3848 2344 611 403 1322

.459 .772 539 10835 3771 2408 672 556 1330

We're within 2 games played of each other so the points are very relative to one another. My biggest concern is I'm gonna die in terms of turnovers.

Hands down I gain more scoring at a slightly lower fg%.I'm honestly a little concerned with TMac going on record with his personal "issues" so I'd rather replace him now even though I think he'll be just fine. Adding him as the wildcard was the kicker for the deal.

I lose a little bit in terms of rebounding, assists, and 3pm and lose a good bit in blocks but gain in steals. Now all I gotta do is find a way to get Marbury off my team (he's on the can't cut list...) and get an assist man/3pt shooter.

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

I lose a little bit in terms of rebounding, assists, and 3pm and lose a good bit in blocks but gain in steals. Now all I gotta do is find a way to get Marbury off my team (he's on the can't cut list...) and get an assist man/3pt shooter.

Well you traded your assist man/3pt when ya traded Billups... I love his assists and 3ptrs but he kills my FG% (as does Knight)... I've tried to load up my team with either assists and/or high FG% guys the past few weeks (D West (both of'em) New Orleans & Boston's), Szerbiak, Diaw (qualifies for multiple pos. INCLUDING PF), & Hamilton... We are a 4 team league so the free agent pool is plentiful...

I'm in a similar league as well (Yahoo, few more categories)... What you also need to look at is how to help other teams pass the 1st place team in some categories... This may be a moot point now past the trade deadline if your league has one... In my league, I overpaid to help another team overtake the 1st place team in 3ptrs while I loaded up my team with assist guys (Billups, Nash, Knight, Miller, & D Wade)...

It's gonna be close but hopefully my spreadsheet calculations are correct.. smile.gif

Yeah, it was difficult to let Billups go with his numbers but I was willing to do it because I was getting back two more guards that could put up more combined. Things are working out right now and I'm slowly but surely closing the gap on 1st. Ironically, I'm actually hating the fact that I threw in Gerald Wallace, knowing that he was set to come back.