• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dion injured again...........

MoonKnight

I wish we had moved him earlier in the summer because he is not a guy we can rely on. Dion simply is very injury prone and needs a change of address. ANY offensive help off the pine tonight could have helped us to a victory. I am not too worried about Theo because it sounds like his calves were cramping probably due to long inactivity and conditioning, which should be correctible. If he were in the game down the stretch, we might have pulled this game out. He actually played better than Deke and had more of an effect on the D end than Deke. My fear was somewhat confirmed in that JT was pressured alot bringing the ball up the court and we have no real ballhandlers to help JT out, especially at the 2 spot. This pressure led to some disarray on our O and silly turnovers. I still predict Email will play alot at the two b/c of his ballhandling skills (Dion's constant injuries will also push Email in the game). Overall, we should be competitive when SAR returns and Theo's conditioning improves. Lastly (I know this is rambling) wouldn't Alvin Jones be an improvement over Harvey. Harvey gave us little inside D and I know Jones has to be a better post defender based on his GT days. Thoughts?