• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it me or do the Hawks take a lot of Three's.

Lrenfro

maybe its me but it seems as if everyone has thier share of Three's. Don't get me wrong I don't mind us hitting them I really don't mind some of the Hawks taking alot of them. But it seems that everybody tries. I mean Ira Big dog reef Jt Hendu it seems as if we take more outside shots then inside. I would like us to have more of an inside game.

Actually they take them when they are open, Ira is taking those 3's because he is wide open, so is Reef and Big Dog. JT always takes about 4 or more 3's per game anyways, actually I think our game is mostly 18 feet and in, thats what I like to see, once in a while I like to see the 3 ball.

Another thing, I think Ira has been working on his jumper, his jumper is looking good and he is making 50% of them, I love his game. He doesnt anything, and he is a tremendous hardworker and with him in the starting lineup we dont lose anything, we just gain, he has tremendous defensive intensty and he was way more active last night than vs the Nets. I really like his game.