• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Portsmouth Pre-Draft Tournament Info

KB21

I'd put this in the draft forum, but the traffic just doesn't seem to flow to that forum. This is a tournament that could highlight some second round possibilities for the Hawks.

Portsmouth Day One

Portsmouth Day Two

Looks like Patrick O'Bryant will be in the draft field. It will be interesting to see where his stock settles into place.

Style vs Substance

I mentioned in another post a while back to keep an eye on Sean Dockery. For whatever reason, I don't believe he ever got the chance to truly break out at Duke. When he came out of high school, he rivaled Raymond Felton as the top point guard prospect in the country.

I mentioned him several months ago as a guy the Hawks may be looking at, but I've since changed my mind on him for the Hawks. The Hawks will be picking 6th, and McRoberts will be worthy of a 6th pick, but I do not think he will develop that inside NBA toughness that we are missing.

If I were BK I would be looking to do business with NO/OK for their two picks and pick up Armstrong/Marcus Williams or maybe O'Bryant/Rondo. This is turning into a very unexciting draft for difference making Bigs (except for Tyranus Thomas, whom I also mentioned several months ago for the Hawks).

same article talked of a more reasonable buy out of Splitter's contract with Tau. Heretofor it was thought this would not be possible. If this is the case, he could be a vialble option for the Hawks. Lots of good stuff said about his defense, needs to work on his offense. A legi 6'11', is 21 and has lots of room for growth.