• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interesting Mock Draft

KB21

http://www.probasketballnews.com/mock_draft.html

This one has the Hawks taking Andrea Bargnani. Personaly, I feel the Bobcats will probably take him before the Hawks get a chance unless the Hawks end up picking before them. This could mean that LaMarcus Aldridge or Tyrus Thomas would drop to the Hawks. Either player would be a welcomed addition.

Portland will be making a mistake if they take Adam Morrison with the first pick. Like Andrew Bogut last year, Adam will never live up to being the first pick. I believe you have to draft a player who is a potential star with the first pick, and while Adam Morrison may be a quality player in the NBA, he will never be a star.

IMO, this will be a three player draft. Whoever gets LaMarcus Aldridge, Tyrus Thomas, and Andrea Bargnani will be getting the cream of this draft. Rudy Gay has the talent, but there are too many questions about his mentality and desire at this point.

I agree with you on Morrison. But right now the Blazers need to get people back in the seats. I lived there for a while. In the past, it was a "family oriented" team with more support in the town than I've ever seen anywhere. It is their only major league sports team. But then they brought in guys with talent but crappy attitudes and turned off the entire town. Portland desperately needs to change the image of the team. They went with a Seattle kid last year and Morrison makes sense for them - he's kind of local and will put people in the seats. So I wouldn't be surprised if they pick him.

i like bargnani, n i like him even more w/ what was said about him in there.

"I've seen him play four times, and based on those four games, if I had the No. 1 pick, I'd use it on him. I think he's the rare European who not only possesses all the skills, but a killer instinct too."

as long as he can play D better than AL im all up for taking him, because his offensive potential is endless.