• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks owner on radio

DrReality

i just caught a segment of an interview on the radio this morning. think they said it was one of the Hawks owners. Of the little bit I heard I was surprised to hear them say they have had more offers from other teams looking to trade for Childress than any other player. Anyone hear any more of this?

This is not too surprising. Although Childress is not a stud you could build a team around, everything he does contributes to the success of the team. Childress will get his points without disrupting his team's offensive flow, even his ugly 3pt. shooting is only done when he is wide open. He could go to about any team in the league and be a positive addition. I think a lot of his trade appeal is that GMs can be rest assured that he won't become a cancer, and they can be reasonably certain of what they would be getting.

Look how versatile he the guy can play SG, SF, and a little PG. He hits the boards better than most big men and he gets his production whithin the flow of the game and on top of that he has apparently he has gained his confidence. I remember last season I went to the game when they played Houston and he posterized the hell out of Yao Ming. He is also more athletic than we give him credit for. We need a player like Josh CHildress on this squad. I just hope that BK doesn't trade him. We need him and his ugly ass shot!!!!