• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Raja Bell suspended for Game 6: Legit or a gimmie?

• Admin

So what do you think, is the league trying to give the series to the Lakers or is the one game suspension justifiable for the clothsline he put on Kobe?

Not that Bell really slowed Kobe down. But he is a solid 40+% of their outside threat. I think the Lakers advance tonight.

I don't like the suspension, but in light of the other suspensions they had no choice. In particular the Posey one. This is basically exactly what Posey did, but a little worse. Not a basketball play, excessive contact, trying to throw a guy on the ground. This one's a little worse because the neck can be injured so easily.

So far they've been consistent, with the only exception being no suspension for Evans grabbing Kaman's balls. I guess they want that one forgotten ASAP and the series wasn't going anywhere anyhow, but still.

TO be honest I don't think this helps the lakers, and kobe and phil even asked for them to let him play because they know that seeing Bell would have lit the crowd and Kobe up.

I don't think the Lakers win tonight. I expect another great game.

Last night's Wiz-Cavs was unbelievable.

Actually speaking of the refs helping the lakers, I guess the rule is that the ref has to see the player do the "T" with his hands, and neither Nash nor Diaw did it during that last second play the other day. I don't think they fouled either. I guess they missed that one of Walton's feet went out of bounds, but still the call was not nearly as bad as I thought.