• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA2k7 video

Plainview1981

Yeah but so did the previews for 2K6, which is why I decided to finally give that series a try this year ... only to find out that the previews were NOTHING like how the game actually looked. I will never spend money on 2K again.

I would fully expect it to be. For me its not a huge deal because I dont have the time to play a franchise anymore. I play every game and play 8 minute quarters and have time to play maybe 3 games a week if I a lucky. The only reason why it wasnt a full feature game this year was because they didnt have time to get it fully developed for the 360 while still developing for the other consoles.

Quote:

I would fully expect it to be. For me its not a huge deal because I dont have the time to play a franchise anymore. I play every game and play 8 minute quarters and have time to play maybe 3 games a week if I a lucky. The only reason why it wasnt a full feature game this year was because they didnt have time to get it fully developed for the 360 while still developing for the other consoles.

There's no excuse for the NBA Live to have lacked basically all features and still charge people 60 bucks for a demo game. That's what it was. Between game play, modes, and everything it had NOTHING on NBA2k6 besides graphics.

I thought the NBA Live players were kinda robotic myself.