• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What is JJ doing with his $20million?

RAHMOR

Our big free agent acquistion last summer got a balloon payment to come play for us. I am one of the people who love his game and don't give a damn if we gave up too much to get him. It's not like it crippled us or anything. In fact despite giving up 20 million, Boris, and two draft picks we still have plenty of flexibility to make moves this offseason.

Now to the point of this post. What the hell is JJ going to do with 20 million dollars? He's such a quiet person it's just hard to see him balling out of control. You know, throwing parties like P. Diddy on a yacht or something else like that. Not to be in his business, just to offer my help in case he's having any problems. Anyway, JJ if you check in from time to time I have a few ideas of what you can do.

Buy a sports car: JJ this is the Saleen S7. It's DYNOMITE j/k. This is far and away the prettiest car I have ever seen. If you live in Atlanta you will have a lot of competition as far as cars because people here don't play when it comes to their rides. This car WILL get you attention and put you on top of your game.

Buy a island: Why? Why not. This one is reasonable priced and it's in the Bahamas. Can't beat that. Really, if you do decide to buy it PM, I think I deserve a commission or something

Since the Hawks are in need of big man you could rent Shaquille O'neal for a couple of games next season

Quote:

Shaquille O'Neal Los Angeles Lakers

Salary or winnings (including bonuses) $26,517,858

Endorsements and
appearance fees
$14,000,000

Total income $40,517,858

I being a Hawks fan, would greatly appreciate you doing that last one.

Anyway, this is all in good fun, but seriously if you buy the island let me know. grin.gif