• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smoke Screen...Nonsense?

deester11

Would the Raptors actually be considering moving down to select Marcus Williams? Someone's smoking.....

"The Toronto Raptors are sending out strong signals that they'd like to get UConn's point guard Marcus Williams, according to Mitch Lawrence of the New York Daily News."

Couldn't they trade down to five and pick him there? I still don't know if I want him...I like Roy or Foye the most depending on which report I hear. I don't foresee a big man that we would reach for that high, but could we maybe trade with them if we're in love with Aldridge or Bargnani?

That's just our luck. I don't think it's that bad that we didn't get number one. The more I read the more I'm torn between players who may not be stars, but will be a part of the unit as a whole. There is no consensus, so in essence this draft shouldn't be too hard to screw up.

However....

(I think I like Aldridge, Roy and Foye in that order - At least for tonight)

I agree, I hope Toronto picks the Italian guy just so BK can't trade up with them or someone else to get him. We don't need another SF type of player, we need either a guard to play in the backcourt with JJ or a big man who can block shots and provide interior defense.

My draft board is as follows:

1) Aldridge

2) Thomas

3) Roy

4) Foye

5) Marcus Williams

6) Shelden Williams

I would be happy with either one of those players. BK should just say no to the Italian guy, Morrison and Gay.