• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shaq is on MJ level.

Kobe Bryant is good,but I'll take Shaq's easy dunks over

Kobes jumper anyday.40 points/12 rebounds/8 assist.That

is awesome.The league will be the Lakers until Shaq retires

making it even again.

Not the same MJ of WASHINGTON WIZARD. (hes not the same, still good... but a step slower).

But when u come to dominating, yea... they both had the same effect.

For MJ- the best SG/SF defender of the opposite team would try their best and fail. Keep him at 20-30 and u did a GOOD JOB.

For SHAQ- the best PF/C defender of the opposite team would try their best and fail. Keep him at 20-30 and u did a GOOD JOB.

COUPLE DIFFERENCES

1) MJ was a CLUTCH player, but we didnt get to see any CLUTCH shots by SHAQ in the finals (thus far).

2) MJ won more rings (Shaq has potential to catch up with Mike)

3) there were better SG/SF defenders guarding MJ than PF/C guarding SHAQ. Get a PRIME OLAJUWAN, MUTOMBO, ROBINSON and i think they can somewhat maintain SHAQ. Rite now in the NBA, centers lack defense.

While I agree that they're close to the same level in terms of production, I still give MJ (in his prime) the edge. Shaq dominates with size and strength, period. His game has little to do with actual skills besides footwork and passing to open men. MJ had skills with shooting and dribbling to back up his athleticism. Shaq being forced to shoot is the most godawfully awkward thing I've ever seen a grown man do, and I've never seen him even try to take his man off the dribble from the outside unless you consider on the break. That, in my mind is what sets the two apart, MJ = basketball player; Shaq = basketball dunker. That's not to discredit Shaq's dominance, he just dominates in a wholly different way than MJ did.

Shaq gets easy dunks and shoots over 60% while Jordan is a

SG that will shoot under 50%

I think I read somewhere that Kobe said he would rather have Shaq

as a teammate than MJ.That says alot.