• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

whatifsports.com

drzachary

Anyone else on here? This is some fun stuff. I have a team in an NBA league now: (asterisks for starters)

92-93 Kevin Willis*

92-93 Muggsy Bogues*

86-87 Sam Perkins

92-93 Dominique Wilkins*

79-80 World B. Free*

78-79 Darryl Dawkins*

90-91 Bo Kimble

03-04 Bob Sura

92-93 Manute Bol

01-02 Mookie Blaylock

93-94 Randy Woods

03-04 Darko Milicic

I've instructed them to run an uptempo style all game. Lots of Sam Perkins 3s!! smile.gif

And for run I simmed 10 different 7-game series between the 1996 Yankees and the 1996 Braves. The Braves won 7 of the 10 Series.

F-ing Leyritz!!!!!

• Moderators

That looks bizarre. How do those leagues work? Do you bid for players for a certain season or draft them and get a random season, etc.? I can't imagine you voluntarily taking Darko 03-04 unless you were just filling space on the bench!

Quote:

That looks bizarre. How do those leagues work? Do you bid for players for a certain season or draft them and get a random season, etc.? I can't imagine you voluntarily taking Darko 03-04 unless you were just filling space on the bench!

Yeah, you have a budget to spend, and every player has a fixed price. You can draft the same player from different seasons if you want, I think.

I picked Darko because I had a roster slot left and almost no money smile.gif

Once the season begins (24-team league), it simulates 2 games per day, generating play-by-play and full box scores.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, you have a budget to spend, and every player has a fixed price. You can draft the same player from different seasons if you want, I think.

I picked Darko because I had a roster slot left and almost no money smile.gif

Once the season begins (24-team league), it simulates 2 games per day, generating play-by-play and full box scores.

Sounds fun. Let me know if you set up a league for the HS or something.

Quote:

I'm not sure what's going on but the 03-04 hawks just lost to the 97-98 bulls, 91 to 82.

Yeah right.

An actual score would have been 99-72 or something like that.

The 93-94 Hawks were a great team on paper.

You need to run lots of games to get trends.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not sure what's going on but the 03-04 hawks just lost to the 97-98 bulls, 91 to 82.

Yeah right.

03-04 not 93-94 but agreed with the volume of games being necessary to be meaningful.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah right.

03-04 not 93-94 but agreed with the volume of games being necessary to be meaningful.

Oh hah.. I cannot read at all. Sorry! I should have stayed in school.