• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where's the love???????

MoonKnight

The turnout for tonight's game was sad, very sad. I admit that I watched the game on the t.v. but I do have a partial season ticket package that begins soon. So where were the fans? This looked like the least attended game I can recall. I hope this is merely a reflection of football hangover from the Dawgs and Falcons. Once the college football season dies down I hope more people pick up basketball fever. The more we win, the more folks will come. It is too soon to make believers out of the fan base like the Falcons have recently done. I agree with the other comments that mention ticket prices as a possible factor as well. A monday night game may be a tougher sell as well.

Random thoughts..... Can you imagine how others teams might hate to compete with Ham and CC on the Court at the same time? Their high energy and reckless style of play annoys opposing players. JT played a very controlled game and ran the O well. SAR is a good groove right now based on the number of fouls he is drawing in the post. ADavis had real trouble guarding SAR in the post. Nice to see DD hit a jump shot though I think the comparisons of DD to Mark Price are off base. We also catch the Wolves Wed. on the second night of a back to back game (like the past two games) so we need to be ready to run alot.

I guess too much was going on over the week end.

Braves always have better attendance on week ends --

Hawks probably will too.

Hawks defense seems to have improved over last year.

Wonder if that "New" center has any thing to do with

that? C.C. & Ham are real pests out there on defense.

Our "Second Unit" is really shaping up.

Our second unit we have this year is close to being as

good as our starters at this time last season when we

had so many out with injuries.

Glover & E. Mail

Henderson

Ham & C.C.

Not too bad. Should be able to hold their own with most

second units. C.C. will add offense - badly needed to

help Glover and Henderson with scoring.

This team is going to have to be nationally recognized before their games become the place to be sports-wise.

With football going on both the college and pro fronts in this city, the Hawks will likely toil in anonymity until:

1. The National Media Annoints the Hawks

2. Football is over.

It was bad in there tonight, but those who were there loved every second of it.

Hot topic, two threads on this subject. I think in today's high priced ticket world you really have to put a great product on the floor to see the fans come out. I was bored but Toronto without Vince on a Monday for $55 just didnt work for me. I'd rather wait until Wednesday and shell out to get to see KG live. Actually I shoulda just went anyways, I went out to a bar and blew more than that anyways..lol.