• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks mention in nbadraft.net article

falc82

" Atlanta is another team looking to move into the top position. They would like to add a bigman, but sitting at 5, one of the bigmen, possibly Lamarcus Aldridge could slip to them. Atlanta could also target Shelden Williams by moving down a few spots. Williams has impressed in workouts and will likely land in the 7-11 range. The Hawks could look to add a point guard such as Dooling or Arroyo and/or picks by trading down and pick up Williams a few spots down from where they currently select at 5.

Seattle could be another option to move up to 5 as they reportedly love local kid Brandon Roy, and they know they will have to trade up to get him. The Hawks would love to pry Luke Ridnour away from Seattle, but it's unlikely they would include him in this type of deal."

Also I think it's a good possibility for the draft to unfold as

1. Bargnani

2. Thomas

3. Gay

4. Roy

5. Our choice between Aldridge, Foye, Marcus Williams, or..eh Morrison.

Interestsing options. I wonder how Dooling or Arroyo would fit into our system. Arroyo didn't get mush chance to play until he was traded. Don't know much about Dooling.

In another post it listed Sheldon Williams under his reported height, which could be an issue. If that is the case, you wonder if they might trade down to take Simmons or OBryant.

I made a post about trading down with Seattle for the #10 and Luke Ridnour and the board felt like he wasn't good defensively. If he sucks on defense than I doubt we do it. I would also prefer to get a player like Cedric Simmons over Shelden even though Cedric is a bit of a project.

I think some of the info might just be coming from the Journalist's head. The reason I don't believe everything is the article states that Sheldon has been looking good in his workouts, but draftExpress has a article that says he has been looking lackadasical(sp) in his workouts.