Who will be this year's Loren Woods?

jaywalker72

I don't know why I'm about to say this, but here it goes...

Carlos Boozer.

I just haven't heard of too many teams that were impressed with him. I just have concerns about him in the NBA. Not because he went to Duke, as I know UNC fans are thinking. It's just...he can't play 5, he's not that great of an athlete...so, I see him slipping.

As far as Woods? I doubt it...2nd Round? Very probable.

I think Marcus Haslip will slip if not into the second then late first. I was interested in seeing him play so I wen to TN's site to see some video on him. Every highlight, I kid you not, on him was a dunk. While they were impressive dunks I think he is pretty skinny to play PF in the NBA and his offensive game and his size need to improve lots. I wouldn't be suprised if he slid.

Was he invited to the Green room? He just seems like a major project to be projected so high to me.

Quintel Woods.

After Kendrick Brown last yr, there will be less GM's willing to put a high first round pick into a CC player.

I don't doubt Woods, but the level of competition he has been playing will come into question.

Unless I am the Lakers I wouldnt take a chance on Woods.......because every other team out there has too many holes to fill, even the Kings.......to take a flyer on this guy early to mid first..........which is when he will likely go. He is too talented to fall much farther than that. Woods only fell because he had a major problem with motivation in college and he had a pretty serious injury too his last year too right?