Landlord might not be such a bad choice.

wartownrep

I was thinking. What if we drafted Sheldon. He would fill in nicely into our lineup especially if we pick Ai. (Big If)

Ai/Lue/Ivey

JJ/Childress/salim/Smith

Josh/Marvin

Sheldon/Batista

Zaza/David Anderson/Edwards

Not only would this be a playoff team but it's deep and versitle. Josh can move to 4 sometimes. All of the big men can play both 4 and 5. If Anderson sign we could be even better. If we trade for Ai we might have to give away one of our young guns but that's business. if we can't somehow trade for Ai we can sign somebody else to man the point or trade for one.

At first I was against this pick but Williams does actually fill huge holes on our roster, specifically back-up PF & back-up C. His strengths are rebounding and shot blocking which we sorely lack also and he is ready to play on day one. I would love to also make a deal to pick-up Rondo too.

The other advantage of Sheldon is that he's a more complete player in terms of development, so the coaching staff won't have him to bring along slowly liike they've had to do the past two years. I can see Woody's strong desire to get a senior post player whom he doesn't have to cajole, scream at, and generally father like I am sure he's had to do with Smoove and Marvin.

Agreed to a point. It really depends on how the top four go. If Roy is there, I can't see us passing on him, or at least I hope we don't pass. Same with Aldridge.

For the Hawks my choices are

1. Roy

2. Aldridge

3. Sheldon

Sheldon is super strong and that will take him far in the NBA. The guy can rebound which the Hawks sorely need. His post game may nor may not come along, but if he can put up 12/9 then that is a very solid post player to go with out wing guys.