• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

let me tell yall about how big of a fan I am (read

Hawksfreak

It seems that everyday I am laughed at by you guys because I'm a 13 year old hawks fan. tonight vs the Celts I was screeming at my TV wishing the refs would listen to me. 105-98 a game we should have won in the 4th quarter. You can't lose a 14 point lead in the 4th it's just un heard of. I was still cheering for us with .30 in 2OT! I hope there are somemore fans like me. I am not bragging but I love my team and will never leave it. In conclusion we should, coulda won tonight but we couldn't catch up to a celts team that we are wayyyy better then. We will kill and I mean kill the celts tommarrow. I will be there and yell at the harlem shake AW and PP! You will die CELTS!

If u r a fan of a twam u are a fan of the uniform...players come and go ...but ther is only one Atlanta Hawks ....it is obvious U r not a fan of the Atlanta Hawks....I'm guessing your a re a Sixers fan/.....support your team Hawksfreak...through thick and thin...if you can turn on your team...then there is really no point of calling yourself a fan.

These are money hungry atheletes....They don't

deserve the blind support.

I used to be like Hawkfreak and support the team

blindly when I was younger.At some point I just

woke up.

All you have to do is look at the game again

tonight Chillz.What's the excuse you have tonight

Chillz?Shareef lost his legs despite playing less

minutes than Bostons big two?Lon did a terrible

job tonight?Or did we just choke?What do you

think about the game?

• Admin

I'm not gonig to make any excuses. we blew it, chocked, lost the [censored] game. But i'm not going to cry like a idiot about it. YOu [censored] and [censored] and [censored] about every little negative detail so that you look like someone who isn't a fan. But why waste your time? I mean, why bother looking like a chump with the constant negativity? It dosen't help the team and it doesn't make this place any more enjoyable. Why bother at all? Can't you just say "[censored] we blew it, maybe next time" and then discuss the game like an adult? maybe you can, I dunno? After reading your other posts I have to wonder. All you do is call players names and act like a goob because we lost a game. Big deal.

I'm as big a fan as anyone. But this only a small part of my life and I'm not going to waste time whining and crying about ever bad aspect of it like it really matters.

"I'm not gonig to make any excuses. we blew it, chocked, lost the [censored] game. "

then you agree

. Why bother at all? Can't you just say "[censored] we blew it, maybe next time"

Because these guys arent winners.Winners step up

and show desire and PROVE they want to win.All

the players have done is talk about it.The Hawks

are a less talented Washington Bullets Howard/

Strickland/Webber.

HotlantaDude: you are one of my favorite posters because no matter what you are passionate, but you are way too negative. Let the team gel did you expect them to be 12 - 0 with 12 blowout victories. The team is better than any we have had since Nique and now that the lakers have been exposed as a 1 man not 2 man team a NBA championship is feasible. Just be patient.

As for the other posts. Why are people trying to prove they are the world's biggest fan is it a symbol of pride. I dont care if anybody thinks Im not a fan becase Im a grown @ss man. I dont spend my days think about 12 sweaty men and their coaches. It is great to enjoy the Hawks as a hobby but the Hawks didnt buy any of my houses or cars so I dont feel I owe them jack. Why are people upset with Hotlanta He is stating his opinion. Overly Negative, but still his opinion.

well we will be in alot of games.But we don't

have what it takes to pull out the wins againest

good teams.

They are on me alot because of cussing the players

but they also don't approve of my opinion on the

team in which I see has a extremely limited future.

i usually dont agree with u, but u just took the words out of my MOUTH! good post!

1)mike- u have too much PRIDE... sure, u think ur the biggest HAWKS FAN and think u might be the only person like that... but to tell u the TRUTH... U NO DIFFERENT than any of us when we were 12 (or however old u are).

i bet u that CHILLZATL, BLACKHAWKDOWN, ME, DIESEL, WALTER, KB21, HOTLANTA were all like u when we used to be that age... i mean, hawks = OUR LIFE! but things have changed... we got older and change!

i can bet u this too.... when u are OLDER, i bet u that u probably keep up with the hawks but not as closely as u do to this day. U probably have a GF, a job, college, or whatever in ur life that u think about MORE than the hawks... NBA is fun, but its not our life. Jason Terry, SAR, and Big Dog do not buy u cars, houses, clothes, or food.

2)hotlanta- u are way too NEGATIVE! i totally agree with u, we did CHOKE! but im not going to post a picture of SAR and say "i am a BIG CHOKER... i cannot play in the 4th quarter.. etc." I admit to the fact that i laughed at the joke, but 1 joke is enuf... u are a GROWN MAN and need to act like it, u know? i mean, i can see this happening from HAWKSFREAK but c'mon man snap out of it... u act is if u gonna go bald cuz of this loss.

1 question for u: if we made 1 more shot in that 4th quarter, ended up winning, and never went to OVERTIME, would u be complaining?