• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Draft LA or Shelden and sign JT...

DavidSomerset

Quote:

Like you said, he probably doesn't want to come back. I'd like to see us get more of a pure point, it might make our already decent offense into something impressive.

No JT... he couldn't do anything for the Hawks before and wouldn't be able to do anything now. What was the Hawks win./loss record when Jt was a Hawk? Enough said.

Quote:

No JT... he couldn't do anything for the Hawks before and wouldn't be able to do anything now. What was the Hawks win./loss record when Jt was a Hawk? Enough said.

It sure was a better record with JT than without.

I think it would be great to bring him back. I doubt he would do it but JT was always a fan favorite and he could help us out.

Quote:

Quote:

It sure was a better record with JT than without.

I think it would be great to bring him back. I doubt he would do it but JT was always a fan favorite and he could help us out.

Maybe last year... But not this year. Besides, if it didn't worl the first time it likely will not the second time.

JT's having a good series in the finals mainly cause Gary payton and Jason Williams are bad defensive players.

He's a bottom 10 defensive guard in the league and he is a below average passer.